Friday, January 29, 2010

Sidekick Lx 2009 Internet Hack Whats Better For Me - A Sidekick LX 2009 Or A Sidekick Gekko 2008?

Whats better for me - a Sidekick LX 2009 or a Sidekick Gekko 2008? - sidekick lx 2009 internet hack

I received my first phone, I'm 12 years old. I am interested in 2009 because of his superior. I think I am a serious writer. But heres the thing - I'm Not Gonna Get Internet on my companion, and the main difference between the 2 phones is the fact that 2009 is already 3G.So Internet is not necessary, is there a difference?

5 comments:

dominica... said...

ok if u are interested in the 09, it makes no sense its just not always a phone without internet? or use the gravity field of prehistory and Samsung will not pay more than 34.99 (in addition) for Internet Sidekick. But if you're still safe to call tmobile and ask them what is best for you, or you can go to tmobile.com - and compare cell ... I hope this helps good luck

Jessica t said...

If I were UI to go with the Sidekick LX, 2009, mainly becuse if it is new and really do not have internet uu need 2 it.There is a difference if the partner can change shells gekko and 2009 can mate "No, but I want to with the Sidekick LX going cuz they have a 3G network.

B P said...

Sidekick 09 is thinner and has a faster Internet connection. I say mate 09th :)

Sileny J said...

Yuh do not even tho I think the Internet is Tue 09 LX came shuld cuz that just out and a better way than the 08 and the most advanced

Nick said...

Nice avatar!

Post a Comment