Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Disability Lawyer California If I'm On Worker's Compensation, Can I Receive A Disability Supplemental Check From The State Of California?

If I'm on worker's compensation, can I receive a disability supplemental check from the state of California? - disability lawyer california

I was at work more than a year earlier, hurt, and since then not returned. What I get from compensation of employees barely enough to pay the rent, and sometimes I can not pay my bills. I need to know if there is a way to get some kind of disability benefits by the state as well? My lawyer told me that he will be in a position, a check, "in addition to" ... Please help.

3 comments:

maxmom said...

You can do, but your lawyer should be able to say exactly what you should do.

Terri M said...

No stacking allowed. If you qualify for SDI since your copy is to be.

If you are a permanent disability to the Social Security, which could be taken into consideration. If you go to the ISS and then start the process now. It takes forever, and it is rarely approved.

miko said...

I think you should make an appointment outside of your local social security. I am sure she will be able to give something.

Post a Comment