Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Does Steel Seal Work Blown Head Gasket, Does Steel Seal Or Thermagasket Really Work? Everyone I Talk To Is Skeptial, Help.?

Blown Head Gasket, Does Steel Seal or Thermagasket really work? Everyone I talk to is skeptial, help.? - does steel seal work

No, there is a whole market of products developed to meet the aspirations of the peoples of appeal. Cylinder head gasket repair in a bottle is widespread.

It will not work, add a little money to repair potential by blocking the radiator.

And yes, I know it says on the bottle, not clog the radiator has.

Good luck!

6 comments:

Phillip S said...

A blown head gasket is a sign of problems to come still. Thermagasket is a very temporary solution. It depends a bit on the engine to talk to you. A high compression engine with more than 9:1 compression ratio will not be able to withstand the pressure generated in order today. The labor required for the modification or amendment of a cylinder head gasket, make temporary arrangements to seem like a waste of time. Do it right and did not even get to your vehicle in good condition to administer. Be careful with torque sequence head bolts.

Guber G said...

Most answers here are very ignorant. Here's my recent experience with the bar of the Chief Repair: According to my mechanic asked $ 1500,00 to replace my board in my head blown of 2001 Volvo S40, I quickly saw my options and bars. Would work Yes, I doubted it. I followed the instructions below and in some countries (to be able to make the compression test and the gas-cylinder-see), and the car is running great now! My check engine light and no light. It was a few months and I hope it lasts.

ALISTAR N said...

Brainiac fantstico right, I might add that the water pumps and the heater matrix as a plug, the seal, they will be small channels and blocking these additives, then bye bye engine have

ALISTAR N said...

Brainiac fantstico right, I might add that the water pumps and the heater matrix as a plug, the seal, they will be small channels and blocking these additives, then bye bye engine have

!The Fantastic Brainiac! said...

Do not waste your time. A head gasket is very precise and does not deal with hardware that works.
Simply substitute if you want to kill the engine

baldie said...

which might help for a while, but is the best way to change the board.

Post a Comment