Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hamilton Beach Air Filter Hepa Vs. Non-Hepa Air Filter?

Hepa vs. Non-Hepa air filter? - hamilton beach air filter

I believe my an air filter for my room. I have an allergy to dust mites light that causes nasal congestion, but nothing else. I'm not so concerned with not removing the super-bacteria.

So basically I want to eliminate dust mites and help my scent of fresh air, because sharing an apartment with a smoker.

Ven Filter 2-Hamilton Beach for a good price, not HEPA HEPA. The HEPA will be better, but the filters are expensive.

If the HEPA filter is not good enough for me, or should I go for the HEPA?

Thank you.

1 comments:

"Einstei... said...

You can have your time with all the talking. I am allergic to dust and I bought a Friedrich C90A and I saved his life. He is sitting here next to me and things you never thought you ... Is it expensive? Yes, I do think about your health and how long they have to cope with health problems. If the money five thousand, and probably would have bought. It took 550th and worth every penny. It is a little larger than a CPU with three filters in the systems themselves. One of the biggest lies of today associated with air purifier .... Most of them are total and absolute Bologna ...... If the survey by Consumer Reports, published by Frederick to find is the best, and then goes to .... That is really expensive specially designed for a room. Good luck and be well, Jack

Post a Comment