Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where To Find Regigigas In Pokemon Deluge How Do You Have Fun In Pokemon Platinum?

How do you have fun in pokemon platinum? - where to find regigigas in pokemon deluge

I'm getting very bored of Pokemon Platinum and want to find something funny in Pokemon platinum. I beat the elite four. I have Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie and Heatran. I have the DSI can not migrate to the registry to get Regigigas. I do not feel like a pokemon learn to seek training average catch Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Cresselia and Mesprit. I think the combat zone is useless, cuz not really in the training. cuz the elite four games, is also impossible to set a higher level is the formation of a GI Dragonair, but I do not know when the train, with the exception of the elite four.
If you could give me your pokemon in my opinion, I'd be very happy.

Garchomp lvl 70

Vaporeon lvl 60

Staraptor lvl 61 (soon replaced by HoundDragonair evolved once om)

Torterra lvl 59

Lucario lvl 62

Dragonair lvl 49

Thank you for reading my paragraph long! =)

4 comments:

Phantomt... said...

I think you should use the explorer kit and mining underground. I do when I'm bored, because it is fun rare bone and crystal growth to be found.

madelynn... said...

I urge you have to do somthing else in the game ... Dimond and I confess, pearl ... I usually stop playing when it is somthing to go somewhere else and boring, and somthing copply days / weeks later, was back in the game and its usually more fun for me.

Cookies said...

You can see online of people with the connection .. WFI like me: D
Here are my details:
Name: Cookies
Frnd code: 2621 9067 7979
About his team: He looks good. Torterra Garchomp and get the 4x dmg, when he hit the ice, he should find another pokemon Torterra place. His Dragonair also 4x the dmg if evovles one Dragonite. So, if I have an ice type pokemon, it would be 2 / 3 release of his team. Lucario is a great Pokemon since fighitng has moved extremespeed and STAB. Your Vaporeon looks like a good option because it can make all kinds of water movement in general. If I were you, I want a fire-type Pokémon, such as Heatran, as it is resistant to many. In general, I would give his team a 6 / 10.

Xix said...

If you are a Wi-Fi, some noobs have in the amount of 50 parts. If not, get the Battle Frontier Brains. You're team is not terrible, but could be a Dragonite Dragonair. : D

The Moveset your Pokémon is really the key to a good team.

For your Garchomp, I recommend the following:
Dragon Claw
Earthquakes
Sword Dance
Stone Edge


Now your Pokemon is fundamental because Garchomp is a Pokemon with a powerful real weakness is ice.
Stone Edge is a good way to make an ice-type Pokemon.

Post a Comment