Monday, February 22, 2010

Abdominal Cramps And Red Tinged Mucus Before Period Im Not Sure Whats Going On But I Think I May Be Experiencing Early Signs Of Labor?

Im not sure whats going on but i think i may be experiencing early signs of labor? - abdominal cramps and red tinged mucus before period

4D-37W and I'm pregnant, I went to the doc Friday and removal was 75% and 1 cm dilation [Friday I was not used and 50% advanced] Yesterday my pelvic and abdominal cramps and the pain was real, but seriously violated id make sudden movements or traffic stop today but I'm really going to urinate much distress and pain [pain, cramping sharp pain, which then was] and I had a rose in the PT and then deleted again to see if she was bleeding and if I where I come from, but does not think it was precisely these points, so I called my mother and she told me to wash my hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap and a finger into it and see if it leaves with pink or royal blood or thick and viscous and proally its my mucus plug and I was not a noun cream coloreding only almost white, but I have the signs of premature labor is pink and red and abdominal pain .. Im so confused, the first time that pregnant women ... plz help

0 comments:

Post a Comment