Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Need Black And White Party Favors What Are Some Examples Of Party Favors For A Sweet 16? It's Gonna Be A Pretty Big One Though..?

What are some examples of party favors for a sweet 16? it's gonna be a pretty big one though..? - need black and white party favors

How do I know that usually give basmitzvahs shirts / pants or a certain type of clothing in general ..... but it is a sweet 16 right of others? .. I am 14 years old, so I did not have too many ... and I intend to mean there .. What should I give as a service? .. and if any one piece of advice of the party / theme ideas that would be great, I think I'll go with some black and white, but .. Thank you!

3 comments:

Nuclear said...

Make a donation to St. Jew hospital for children with cancer, on behalf of each of its employees .........:)

Blondie said...

if it is a great festival, such as cell phones or iPods

kewlkat1... said...

She could give little makeup lip gloss, cream, etc. for girls and boys can make a small bag with toilet water, cream, etc., enter in it.

Post a Comment