Friday, December 11, 2009

Thumb Pain Bowling I Have Problems With My Bowling Hand, Does Anyone Know Anything About What Could Cause The Sharp Pain?

I have problems with my bowling hand, does anyone know anything about what could cause the sharp pain? - thumb pain bowling

I had this problem for years. A little history, I am a handy bowler, which means that I put my thumb the way into the ball, but my middle and ring fingers go up to the first phalanx. Then a few years ago I was usually bowling, then I get a stabbing pain in the finger. I do not know what he's doing, but I usually just put my fingers into the ring of the ball. Sometimes, but accidentally put in a little more pain in the back and it hurts. Every time he gets worse. I have a problem with the finger that is in contrast to other joints, it does not bend back at all. If they get their fingers in this first joint inclination backward. Not mine. This could be related?

And as a side issue, I think, yesterday, I pulled some muscles in my middle and ring fingers. All ideas on how to alleviate this pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment