Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sprinkler Backflow Sprinkler System Backflow Preventor Saga?

Sprinkler system backflow preventor saga? - sprinkler backflow

Last year, I decided to install a pinch of systems to my mother. This system is only 2 areas of SRS Hunter 4 inch with 5 in each region. Well, here's the problem. I have not had the opportunity last fall, he did not want to steal the water.
When configuring the backwater level, I had the water goes into the lower part of the balance of payments and the right side. When he has tried to water the shutter backlfow turn, the water was above spuing. Then I came here seeking answers, and they said they were installed backwards. Thus, compounds reveresed and you know, you start to do the same. When I saw the program addresses, there was the first time correctly.
So, what should I do? "I feed him, I want me back as it was, what then is, how can I get water from the top? You have something to do with the test cocks? I am on a 765 FEBC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment