Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Footjoy Contour Footjoy Golf Shoes?

Footjoy golf shoes? - footjoy contour

I think, get a pair of FootJoy's contours. I went to a local Golf Galaxy and tried both the medium-width sole and exclusive. This fits better on a national level, but I heard that stretch a lot. Heres the deal is, the foot is slightly wider than usual, and I think walking on the horse, so I need something really comfortable. My, how the media is narrow, but not unpleasant, but he walked four miles on them. Should I go with the environment, or should I go with the width. Basically, like those shoes .... Stretch The Golf community, and please, my pain. I've just this evening a blizzard in Minneapolis, and had a golf course, which opened yesterday, which was reserved. My T-Shirt was time for today: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment